Saturday 21 September 2013

All 13 Asahina brothers from 'Brothers Conflict' :)


I just realised that this anime is finished XD So here are all thirteen Asahina Brothers in order, from the oldest to the youngest! P.S - Tell me what's you're favourite one or two in the comment (My - Tsubaki & Louis ♥ )


1. Masaomi Asahina
Age: 31
Occupation: Doctor
Personality: loves children, gentle, father-like
2. Ukyo Asahina
Age:29
Occupation: Lawyer
Personality - calm, reliable
3. Kaname Asahina
Age: 28
Occupation: Monk
Personality: likes to hit on girls
4. Hikaru Asahina
Age: 26
Occupation: Novelist
Personality: likes to bully older brothers
 (when it's something about Ema)
5. Tsubaki Asahina
Age: 24
Occupation: Seiyuu
Personality: Likes to tease others, playful, 
serious towards his job, otaku
6. Azusa Asahina
Age: 24
Occupation: Seiyuu
Personality: Calm, Kind




7: Natsume Asahina
Age: 24
Occupation: Game Designer
Personality: caring, serious
 8. Louis Asahina
Age: 21
Occupation: Hairdresser
Personality: calm, loves styling hair, 
talks slowly and relaxing
9. Subaru Asahina
Age: 20
Occupation: University Student (+ Basketball Player)
Personality: not very talkative, only interested in sports












 10. Iori Asahina
Age: 18
Occupation: Highschool Student
Personality: caring & calm
11. Yusuke Asahina
Age: 16
Occupation: Highschool Student
Personality: has strong sense of justice

 12. Fuuto Asahina
Age:15
Occupation: Idol / Middle School Student
Personality: looks down at everyone, cheeky, 
'acts' in front of people
 13. Wataru Asahina
Age:10
Occupation: Elementary school Student
Personality: Cute, honest, spoiled

20 comments:

  1. Mine is Fuuto, Wataru and Louis.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't really choose >-< Too much hottness!

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. Louis, Tsubaki and Azusa. *-*

    ReplyDelete
  3. UKYO!!!,UKYO,OH AND DID I MENTION UKYO!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. its amazing how the mother of them can born so many boys with differences in their appearance and are all hot/adorable

    ReplyDelete
  5. for me, well its Iori, coz' he likes flowers and i love flowers too..and i can say that he's very generous and gentleman to girls.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Honestly I like Fuuto and OMG Louis Cuz I have an obsession with pretty bois and Wataru too he's adorable

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love tsubaki but I was wondering if anyone has read the manga does she end up dating any of them 😳

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they said that she ends up with natsume

      Delete
    2. I think it was Subaru or natsume not sure :D

      Delete
  8. Mine are natsume, subaru and kaname...They are my absolute faves

    ReplyDelete
  9. For me, I like Subaru and the triplets :3

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the triplets but I love Natsume the most like- he- he's just so- >w<

    ReplyDelete
  11. lol this is soo annoying. THEY ARE HOTTING ON A UNDER-AGE GIRL, HOW DO THEY NO THINK THAT SI WRONG

    ReplyDelete