Friday 25 January 2013

Finally Naruto is in War !!

There was so many episodes in ''Naruto Shippuuden" of things that happened in the past. It's sometimes annoying when there is something excited happening >:(. I was waiting so long for Naruto to participate in War. Now he is so well trained and now he has new techniques!! :o Next week (on Thursday for me) there will be an episode when he will fight with Itachi and Pain. This fight will be awesome ^_^ 
I was scared that when the war will end Naruto Shippuden will be finished :( But the maker of Naruto said that he wants still to do the episodes and manga for about 1 and a half years. I think this is good. I love this anime from when I was a Kid.
 
Yamato is scary ;_:
                                               >>Click to watch Yamato's scary Video :o <<






No comments:

Post a Comment