Tuesday, 1 October 2013

Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan) - Best anime ever *_* - Review

Most popular anime in 2013! Last week the last episode came out!

All weekend I watched whole anime. Episode by episode. I got soooo into it. When the serie came out, there were lots of funny images on the websites I vist often. I was interested but I couldn't be bothered to watch it. Now, I can say that the serie really suprised me and I just want to watch more.

I cried, I laughed, I enjoyed it. I got obsseseed XD

No. of episodes: 25
Genre: Action / Drama / Fantasy / Horror
My rate: 10/10

Plot:
Many, many years ago the humanity was attacked and eaten by giants called 'Titans'. They have no digestive system yet they eat people, probably for fun! A small procent of humanity survived and hide behind large walls which are bigger than the tallest Titan. Three walls are: Marie, Rose and Sina.

 In the anime we're transfered to times where people haven't seen any Titan for 100 years within the walls. Eren and his step-sister Mikasa are witnesses of horrible incident. Giant, powerful titan appeared from no-where and destroy The Maria wall! Lots of Titans enter and attack all the citizens. Both children see their mother brutally eated by a Tiitan. Eren promises himself to destroy every Titan that exists and will make a revenge for what they have done to the humanity!

Screenshot:
Attack on titan ScreenshotAttack on titan Screenshot 2

1 comment:

  1. Several hundred years ago, humans were nearly exterminated by giants. Giants are typically several stories tall, seem to have no intelligence, devour human beings and, worst of all, seem to do it for the pleasure rather than as a food source. Love this AoT anime, love the Attack on Titan cosplay costumes in www.cosplayfield.com!

    ReplyDelete