Thursday 19 June 2014

Ao Haru Ride - Finish Manga but Anime coming!

by MegaBleachy
I knew about this manga yet I decided to read it for the past few weeks. I finished it and I love it as I personally think it's one of the best shoujo manga. Even though I knew there's anime up coming (which made me really happy) I decided to read first. Now that I'm finished I'm unpatiently waiting for the anime and accidentally I came across the 'Preview'!!! Too excited!

Anime style is beautiful as expected of anime released in 2014! It feels so nostalagic and amusing as you see the characters in action, not in still images/mangacaps. I just can't wait to see 'those' scenes animated. I hope my other shoujo manga that I've read will produce something like this especially Hirunaka no Ryuusei! It's amazing.

Premier date (according to 'AnimeNewsNetwork') - 7th July 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment