Thursday 26 December 2013

1st Blog Anniversary! ~ Happy Christmas! ^_^

Happy Christmas from Higurashi Crew!

First of All; Happy Christmas! I wish you all to have a great time on christmas and all year round. Let your dreams become true and Year 2014 be beautiful for you all. I wish you all to have a great family time and lots of presents underneath the Christmas Tree.

I also want to say thank you to my followers (Love YOU ALL :* ♥) and other people - that you have visited my blog. A year has passed since I made this blog. I have met new people who are also bloggers, talk about stuff that interests me and shared opinions with others! *hugs everyone*

Sorry for writting boring stuff or nothing at all. I'm not very good at blogging D: I'm trying! Next year I promise to do more things in here XD

Don't be scared of me! Just write a comment anywhere to talk to me ^_^

1 comment: