Sunday 1 December 2013

Bakemonogatari - I'm quiting it. Don't know why.....

Few months ago I started 'Bakemonogatari'. I saw the main female potagonist many times around internet that's why I started to watch it. Also because many people recommended it on one of the sites I visit. Well.....it hasn't entertained me much. Only two first very really interesting. Also I don't feel motivated anymore........



The things that's wrong with it are
> The conversations are really weird. I'm sometimes like - What the hell are they talking about?
> The shots are weird. I don't know. That's the fisrt time that it irritates me. There are shots like the whole background is in colour and there it says 'Red'
> One thing that also irratetes me is that there is no people around. The whole town/school/streets are empty. There are only the main characters.
> When they meet the 'snail girl' the walk around the estate and it's so boring. Yeah she cannot find her home :/

It lats 15 episodes but I just watched 5 and I just can't get to force myself to watch it. Sometimes is like animeis boring at the start but when you finish it you will love it. I don't think that this will happen in here. I know there is another season. 'Yeah I will watch it pff' *sarcastic*. Well I have bad feeling towards this anime. I've heard that if you understand the 'play of words' you would like it. I don't understand. Maybe because I'm blonde ! :D



1 comment:

  1. yeah me too..i have bakemonogatari but i never continued to watch past eps 1. i dont even remember if i finished eps 1. i also have its ova nekomonogatari kuro but its just sitting there in my anime collection.
    the reason was very similar to you; seeing lots of pics/fanarts plus bunch of good reviews from MAL and other sites so i decided to give it a try. i also had some halfway-finished-to-watch animes so yeah i know that kind of feeling when u unmotivated to continue watching. i guess monogatari series just didnt sit well with my taste..err..our taste lolz~

    ReplyDelete